Tuesday, August 18, 2009

warrior princess

this is all from my phone because my 15" macbook pro was just ordered today. :)

Tonight i have a fever. My body is aching, my head is pounding and i can't seem to keep a constant temperature. Thus, the 3am post. A little miserable, but i'll make it through.

Since friday, i have been rushing. And tonight, i struggled with that realization because i was surrounded by sorority girls that make me remember why i was hesitant to join in the first place. I don't like being obnoxious all the time or always having my makeup perfect and i definitely don't crave alcohol. but because of all of that, i've also been reminded that this is a potential gutter. A potential place to reveal god. I don't know how or when, but i think those are details that he'll take care of, as long as i am truly searching for an answer.

I'm trying to be that warrior princess, niki.


I missed my best friends tonight. But i'm 'reaming,' so don't worry about me. :)

1 comment:

Niki said...

I'm proud of you Jeni! :)